What is Life Coaching?
Life coaching is a process of personal development facilitated by a person who is experienced in finding solutions to a wide range of problems.
What Does a Life Coach Do?
A life coach will work with you to identify and set goals that energize and motivate you.
They will work with you to accomplish those goals, helping you to get from where you truly are now, to where you truly want to be, enabling self-discovery.
A life coach will help you overcome internal and external barriers. They won’t just give you the answers, they will facilitate the process of learning for you so that you evolve and grow.
Can Anyone Be a Coach?
Sure, anyone can be a coach, but anyone can be anything they like. To be a great coach, you need the right balance of expertise and experience, listening skills and be a master communicator.
Who Uses Life Coaches
People from every walk of life use life coaches.
Often people can find themselves stuck in a rut and don’t know how to move forward. Sometimes it’s people going through an age related crisis or sometimes they’ve gone through a big period of change and need to get back on track.
Sometimes businesses will pay for their top people to see a life coach to keep them on track or the coach will work with groups of managers or executives to deliver leadership coaching (if they have that specialty).
So, What’s a Leadership Coach?
Many life coaches will have specific skills that will suit certain clients. I tend to refer to myself as a developmental coach or leadership coach. This means that I am at my best helping people succeed in their lives and helping executives and managers become better leaders. You’ll also hear the terms weight-loss coach, success coach etc. It’s no different from someone being a tennis coach or a soccer coach. Specialization leads to expertise.
Do You Need a Coach?
Bill Gates thinks you do, but what does he know?
I use more than one coach and I have several mentors. A coach will always offer honest feedback and can see things that are often invisible to a person.
Investing in yourself, in your own advancement, is often the best thing you can do.
If you started a new sport and wanted to be the best you could be, you wouldn’t hesitate to hire a coach. What’s more important than excelling at life?
What Are the Benefits of Using a Coach?
You can expect:
- To have a clearer purpose and vision of your future
- To be more motivated
- To feel more able to take on the world and succeed
- To have increased confidence and make better decisions
- To live the life you always wanted and deserved
What Specifically Can Rand St John Do For Me As an Individual?
In addition to delivering on the above, Rand can help you with:
- Assuming control of your day to day life
- Achieving at work, getting that promotion and streamlining your workload
- Improving your relationships
- Self-care and mindfullness
- Enhance your communication skills
- Getting over fears and worries
- Controlling your thoughts your emotions
What Benefits Can Rand St John Bring My Business?
Having two decades of experience in Management, employee engagement and staff development, RSJ is perfectly situated to help you:
- Skyrocket employee engagement
- Increase Manager efficiency
- Drive teamwork and collaboration across boundaries
- Decrease workplace tensions, improve employee relations and reap the rewards of highly engaged staff
- Reduce attrition
- Create successful succession planning and staff development plans
If you have any further queries or questions or would like to see something added to this page, reach out to me on email@example.com